General chatter about the club

Moderator: Officer

Chris_Keys
Squaddie

Re: Hello

Postby Chris_Keys » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:17 am

Oshasmoobs wrote:
Chris_Keys wrote:
Firstly I should point I am going to try to be as tactful as I can as I currently go to another club and I don't want to sound like I am poaching your members, neither do I want to offend any of the members of my current club should they happen to read this.

I'm sure you wont offend anyone. Out of interest which club do you go to? You can't poach us if you don't tell us.

It would be good to make friends with our neighbouring clubs.

I go to the Emperors 10th in Belvedere. Most of the time I just go up there to paint as they have a hobby section where you can just sit and paint/build models and have a chat. They mostly either play 40k or rpg's, I have had the odd game of 40k but would like to play other stuff, which we have done on occasion.

It shouldn't conflict as they run Friday nights and just started doing Saturday day time too.

Oshasmoobs
Officer

Postby Oshasmoobs » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:14 am

I have heard of the Emperors 10th. They have some very nice terrain.

JamSpot
Neophyte

Postby JamSpot » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:50 pm

Chris_Keys wrote:I am more or a painter than a gamer and thus I have small collections for different systems.

Hi Chris,

Welcome to the forums.

I'm looking to get some miniatures painted and was wondering if you take commissions. I don't seem to be able to PM via the forums. If you do take on commissions, please let me know and I'll fire over my email address to allow us discuss things further.

Cheers,

Jason
Jason
Powered MTG Cube owner and Board Game Geek
Run UK Eternal MTG over at www.magicplayers.co.uk

Chris_Keys
Squaddie

Postby Chris_Keys » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:04 pm

Hi, I've pm'd you

JamSpot
Neophyte

Postby JamSpot » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:58 am

Nice one! Thanks Chris - lovely work! I will PM you back shortly. I'm not a war gamer, these minatures are for board games etc.
Jason
Powered MTG Cube owner and Board Game Geek
Run UK Eternal MTG over at www.magicplayers.co.uk

Return to “General”