Newcomer!

General chatter about the club

Moderator: Officer

GhostfaceKillah
Initiate

Newcomer!

Postby GhostfaceKillah » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:27 pm

Hello all.

My name is Ed, I recently heard about your club and decided to seek you guys out. I am working most Monday evenings at the moment, but am hoping to come to your club whenever I am next available. :D

I am a long time Warmachine, Fantasy, Blood Bowl and 40k player. I attend a regular amount of Warmachine events around the country, and occasionally attend 40k events(not as much as I'd like to due to working on Saturdays. :( ).
I also play Malefaux and Flames of War, but am fairly new to these systems so am still finding my feet with the rules.
I play the following, 40k: Blood Angels, Imperial Fists, Space Wolves, Chaos Marines, Eldar, Dark Eldar, Demons, Imperial Guard, Tau, Orks, Tyranids Warmahordes: Cryx, Cygnar, Menoth, Legion.Malefaux: Guild.Flames of War:Russians.

Tom Kent
Overlord

Re: Newcomer!

Postby Tom Kent » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:06 pm

Hello there Ed & welcome.

Would be cool to see you at club when you can make it. Think we have people that play pretty much all your games at club. 40k and Malifaux being the most played.

If you like Bloodbowl, have you tried playing Dreadball yet? It's Mantic's "re-envisioning" of the game and it's getting fairly popular at club. (3rd Monday of each month is "Skirmish night" when these types of games tend to get played most).

Anyway, look forward to seeing you soon!
Things I Play
Bolt Action, DUST, Warhammer 40k, Warhammer Fantasy, Necromunda, Mordheim, Malifaux, Dreadball, Cutlass!, Pirates(Of The Spanish Main), Warmachine/Hordes, Dystopian Wars, Magic: TG & board games galore

Return to “General”