Thinking of picking this up

Bad Things Happen

Moderator: Officer

Tom Kent
Overlord

Thinking of picking this up

Postby Tom Kent » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:56 am

So I was thinking of picking this up, and playing a few games with some people at club, then if we like it running an intro even at club.

I'm currently struggling to decide between Som'er Teeth's Gremlins or the Death Marshals starter boxes. Anyone in the know recommend either?

Do other people play this, what you got? Anyone thinking of starting it up?
Things I Play
Bolt Action, DUST, Warhammer 40k, Warhammer Fantasy, Necromunda, Mordheim, Malifaux, Dreadball, Cutlass!, Pirates(Of The Spanish Main), Warmachine/Hordes, Dystopian Wars, Magic: TG & board games galore

Sog Yogurt
Veteran Sergeant

Re: Thinking of picking this up

Postby Sog Yogurt » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:36 am

Have Resurrectionists still in box.

Tom Kent
Overlord

Postby Tom Kent » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:33 am

I bought Death Marsrhals start box today
Things I Play
Bolt Action, DUST, Warhammer 40k, Warhammer Fantasy, Necromunda, Mordheim, Malifaux, Dreadball, Cutlass!, Pirates(Of The Spanish Main), Warmachine/Hordes, Dystopian Wars, Magic: TG & board games galore

Chris_Keys
Squaddie

Postby Chris_Keys » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:55 pm

I have Molly's Gang and the Viktorias, two fate decks (although normal playing cards will suffice) and the rulebook, so everything you need for a game. I would be quite hesitant to bring the Viktorias as one is a bit fragile and I am not sure she would survive the trip.

So if anyone would like a game (I can bring the Viktorias if needed but you might have to play with a broken model) let us know. I have never played before so you would need to be patient and want to learn with me. I can be a bit slow at times :)

Grant

Postby Grant » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:11 pm

I have the Showgirls gang, and have been looking for someone to play this with.

Grant.

Chris_Keys
Squaddie

Postby Chris_Keys » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:36 pm

I will gladly give you a game, never played before but I can watch a few vids and have a read over the rules but I generally like to learn through trial.

Chris_Keys
Squaddie

Postby Chris_Keys » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:31 pm

I should add. I will probably be playing the Magic cube draft this monday and I think it's Necromunda the week after but if you want to arrange a Malifaux game I am free after that.

XionXxen
Squaddie

Postby XionXxen » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:36 pm

Is everyone's crew women!

I was thinking of getting the Viktorias tbh though... £23.40 for a starter set isn't too bad.
----------------
XionXxen aka Scott
Space Marine - 12.5k
Dark Angel - 2.5k
Malifaux - Viktorias & Von Schill
Dreadball - Greenmoon Smackers

Tom Kent
Overlord

Postby Tom Kent » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:34 am

Chris_Keys wrote:...I think it's Necromunda the week after...

Just a note that this month Necromunda Night won't be happening in any "offical" capacity. We've wrapped up our necromunda campaign early due to a clear front runner. An announcement on that will be made shortly.

However the face of Necromunda Night will be changing soon, more details on that to follow shortly. On a possibly related note, we may well be running Malifaux intro games in May ;)
Things I Play

Chris_Keys
Squaddie

Postby Chris_Keys » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:56 am

Tom Kent wrote:
Chris_Keys wrote:...I think it's Necromunda the week after...

Just a note that this month Necromunda Night won't be happening in any "offical" capacity. We've wrapped up our necromunda campaign early due to a clear front runner. An announcement on that will be made shortly.

However the face of Necromunda Night will be changing soon, more details on that to follow shortly. On a possibly related note, we may well be running Malifaux intro games in May ;)

Interesting...very interesting

Return to “Malifaux”