Lords of Waterdeep

The rest, including board games

Moderator: Officer

JamSpot
Neophyte

Lords of Waterdeep

Postby JamSpot » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:58 am

Thanks to Chris, Steve and Andrew for joining in for a bit of DnD Lords of Waterdeep board game action last night.

I really enjoyed the game and more so that I introduced three new players to the game.

Steve - apologies the mishap at the end. We'll remember for next time. :lol:

I'll post up a list of the board games I own so that we can get them on the table more often.
Jason
Powered MTG Cube owner and Board Game Geek
Run UK Eternal MTG over at www.magicplayers.co.uk

Chris_Keys
Squaddie

Re: Lords of Waterdeep

Postby Chris_Keys » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:39 pm

Yea it was very enjoyable, lots of general scheming and skullduggery to be had :)

I am always interested in playing new games, preferably ones with more than 2 players as I don't really like the head to head of some 2 players games (The 5-player Magic game I had beforehand was great)

I would be especially interested in playing Settlers of Catan as I have heard a lot of good things about it and not had a chance to play it and also if anyone has a card game called Munchkin I have heard that is a good laugh.

Sog Yogurt
Veteran Sergeant

Postby Sog Yogurt » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:30 am

I have Munchkin...somewhere... and ZOMBIES!

Chris_Keys
Squaddie

Postby Chris_Keys » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:10 pm

Nice, I have never played Zombies!!! I did play another zombie game which was pretty good but I can't remember the name of it. It wasn't Zombicide, I was very tempted to go into the kickstarter for that but didn't in the end. I would love to try munchkin sometime though.

Are we rescheduling our dystopian wars game for this monday?

irdeaded
Veteran Sergeant

Postby irdeaded » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:37 pm

i have 2 sets of the first zombie and then the expansions up to 5 as well as an extra bag o zombies (our games used to get out of hand and last oh so long) and in my flat i have my copy of munchkin and daves copy of cthulu munchkin, munchkin is very nice and simple for people to just pick and play its learning the art of backstabbing the other players without leaving yourself exposed is the trickier bit
40k: guard/marines/chaos/tau
Deadzone: enforcers and rebs
Fantasy: skaven
Dystopian wars: antartica
Malifaux: reserectionist
Dredball: terratons
Dust: SSU

the_heritor
Squaddie

Postby the_heritor » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:25 pm

Zombies is ace, but I don't own it. I do have Munchkin, but none of the expansions.
Glen

Return to “Other”