One List League or campaign

Shadow Of The Horny Rat

Moderator: Officer

Chris Salmon
Officer

One List League or campaign

Postby Chris Salmon » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:57 pm

Hey guys,

I've noticed that we play the odd games of fantasy but sometime in the future i'd like to start one of
these formats.
Just interested to know what people would be thinking.
I have the blood in the badlands book but I know there are previous campaign books if there are any suggestions :twisted:

chocmushroom
Sergeant

Re: One List League or campaign

Postby chocmushroom » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:37 pm

Greetings all, I was thinking the same..... but maybe not a campaign, as they can take some time. I was thinking (when walking home only tonight) about taking one scenario and playing everyone at it. I was thinking that we could all play the Watchtower, once as defender and once attacker against each army. If we had 6 players this would mean only 10 games to see who wins.
Fantasy: Daemons of Chaos, Tomb-Kings, Orc & Goblins, Skaven, Warriors of Chaos.
40k: Daemons of Chaos, Orks, Chaos Marine (not so small now, don't tell the wife that!)
Magic: Over 60 Decks, mostly fun

CityHunter97
Initiate

Postby CityHunter97 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:54 pm

Hi,

I was wondering if there was going to be any chance of a Fantasy league starting up maybe next year?

Found a few boxes of lizard men up in my loft, so will have any army by the end of the year. If I get through all my other bits and bobs I have bought recently :D

Sog Yogurt
Veteran Sergeant

Postby Sog Yogurt » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:59 am

Well, don't forget Peril of Athel Loren, which should take about 6 sessions from January next year.

CityHunter97
Initiate

Postby CityHunter97 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:42 am

I am in for that, as it would be good to get back in to Fantasy

Return to “Warhammer Fantasy”