Current Projects

Talk about your projects here

Moderator: Officer

goodersons
Initiate

Current Projects

Postby goodersons » Fri May 17, 2013 9:30 am

Hey All,

As it was me that requested this subforum thought i would open it up with a post to find out what current gaming/passion projects people are working on.

I personally have 2 projects that im working on. Im slowly finishing my Grey Knights and have recently started my new tau project. I will post pics later once im home of what im working on but would be good to here about what people are working on (Any gaming system) and see the fruits of your labour!

Shortseer
Initiate

Re: Current Projects

Postby Shortseer » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:22 pm

I bought the Dark Vengeance box set from Dark Sphere and have spent July painting my way through it. I'm over half way there and happy with how my paining is progressing. After reading through tips online I'm already miles better than when I was younger. I never knew about thinning, never mixed paints (which I quite enjoy now) and wasn't really dry brushing. I did paint a few models before DV which came out ok, the 80s Bloodthirster and Keeper of Secrets were fun.

So far from DV completed (in this order):
Cultists
Raven Wing Squad
Helbrute
Chaos Chosen

I'll be doing the Tactical Squad next, but possibly replace the Sgt as I have a few better models available than the DV one, which I think is possibly the worst figure in the box, along with the Chapter Master. I may do the Terminators and leave the special characters to concentrate on building an army rather than competing the box, I'm not sure yet.

Let me know if you'd be interested in some photos.

GhostfaceKillah
Initiate

Postby GhostfaceKillah » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:43 pm

I am currently doing a Typhus zombie army, mixing together zombie models from five or so different companys. :D
I play the following, 40k: Blood Angels, Imperial Fists, Space Wolves, Chaos Marines, Eldar, Dark Eldar, Demons, Imperial Guard, Tau, Orks, Tyranids Warmahordes: Cryx, Cygnar, Menoth, Legion.Malefaux: Guild.Flames of War:Russians.

Tom Kent
Overlord

Postby Tom Kent » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:12 pm

Like minds Ghostface!

What models are you going for? I've gone for:

Typhus: Scibor's Angel of Death
Zombies: Mantic's zombie/corporation bundle
Obliterators: Hi-Tech Mini's Terrorisers
Heldrake: homebrew concoction of carnifexes, defiliers and 80mm pc fans :)
Things I Play
Bolt Action, DUST, Warhammer 40k, Warhammer Fantasy, Necromunda, Mordheim, Malifaux, Dreadball, Cutlass!, Pirates(Of The Spanish Main), Warmachine/Hordes, Dystopian Wars, Magic: TG & board games galore

Return to “Workbench”