Introducing: Skirmish Night

News and announcements for the club

Moderator: Officer

Tom Kent
Overlord

Introducing: Skirmish Night

Postby Tom Kent » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:29 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present to you the brand new and entirely original concept coming to Bexley Reapers.

Starting on the 20th May, and continuing on the third Monday of every month (entirely original, I assured you) Bexley Reapers presents:

"Skirmish Night"

*ta dar*

An evening where well be encouraging the play of skirmish games and GW alternates.

Rest assured there'll still be plenty of magic and 40k going on on these nights if none of the skirmish type games going in take your fancy.

We'll be kicking off this BRAND NEW (honest) night on 20th May with intro games running for Dreadball, Dystopian Wars and Malifaux.

See you all then!
Things I Play
Bolt Action, DUST, Warhammer 40k, Warhammer Fantasy, Necromunda, Mordheim, Malifaux, Dreadball, Cutlass!, Pirates(Of The Spanish Main), Warmachine/Hordes, Dystopian Wars, Magic: TG & board games galore

Dennaska
Sergeant

Re: Introducing: Skirmish Night

Postby Dennaska » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:28 pm

Yaaaaaay! :twisted:
-Olli-
"From Terra, for Terra, Honour, Valour, Allegiance, Excellence.
Today, tomorrow, forever.
Together we rise, together we prevail."

As well as that awesome quote, I also often ponder.....'WHY DO I ALWAYS LOOSE!!?'

Tom Kent
Overlord

Postby Tom Kent » Tue May 14, 2013 11:33 am

Skirmish night is next week! Horrah!

Hope all you lovely people are ready to submit your models to our painting competition!

Looking forward to all the intro games :mrgreen:
Things I Play
Bolt Action, DUST, Warhammer 40k, Warhammer Fantasy, Necromunda, Mordheim, Malifaux, Dreadball, Cutlass!, Pirates(Of The Spanish Main), Warmachine/Hordes, Dystopian Wars, Magic: TG & board games galore

Sog Yogurt
Veteran Sergeant

Postby Sog Yogurt » Sat May 18, 2013 1:57 pm

Er no... they many have to come in their undercoats.

Tom Kent
Overlord

Postby Tom Kent » Tue May 21, 2013 10:28 am

Thanks for everyone who took part in the first "Skirmish Night", it was really fun!

Congratulations to Dave Waters for winning the best painted Malifaux crew competition!

From now on Skirmish Night will happen on the third Monday of every month. The demo games we ran last night won't be a standard feature so if you want to play something, just bring it up in the Skirmish section of the forums and I'm sure you'll find someone to play with or teach you any particular game system.

The next Skirmish Night is Monday 17th June, and I know that I for one will be playing Dreadball that night! We have 2 dreadball boards, and any Bloodbowl team can easily be used to play dreadball with.

We so also encourage anyone who wants to play boardgames at club to bring them along this night in particular as well; we like meeples as well as miniatures.

See you then :geek:
Things I Play

Sog Yogurt
Veteran Sergeant

Postby Sog Yogurt » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:33 pm

Dammit, I'm away....

Return to “News”