One List League

Details on upcoming events for Reapers Wargaming Club

Moderator: Officer

irdeaded
Veteran Sergeant

Re: One List League

Postby irdeaded » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:07 pm

its 23 weeks between now and august (going on Monday club nights) chuck in the Saturday Moobs wants to try and organize takes it to 26 or 27 (3-4 games in a day isn't hard) plus any games already played and plus any games people play out of club means it isn't an unrealistic goal to aspire to have done even without people playing every week, and with a league of around 60 games its a nice 1/3rd of the way there marker to give you an idea as to how your army is doing, and think the idea of doing it in august is good as then it ties it all up nicely before summer and apocalypse gets in the way of things

btw 3 a month would get you to around 15 anyway so even if that's your goal your not far off anyway
40k: guard/marines/chaos/tau
Deadzone: enforcers and rebs
Fantasy: skaven
Dystopian wars: antartica
Malifaux: reserectionist
Dredball: terratons
Dust: SSU

Ogre-Dan
Officer

Postby Ogre-Dan » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:18 pm

I'll get banned if I haven't even got my models together by then...

Oshasmoobs
Officer

Postby Oshasmoobs » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:56 am

Ogre-Dan wrote:I'll get banned if I haven't even got my models together by then...

I'll go get my Ban Hammer!

PeterN
Neophyte

Postby PeterN » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:08 pm

A well deserved victory to Rob against me in Season 1: Crusade. Except perhaps for me forgetting Hammer of Wrath exists.... :oops:

Sog Yogurt
Veteran Sergeant

Postby Sog Yogurt » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:21 pm

I'm not sure if you appreciate the monumental effort it takes me to get out of work on time and even then only got two done this month! Anyway, this may motivate me to sort out my dining room which can give a standard table. But don't forget Dystopian ways needs playing too!

Dennaska
Sergeant

Postby Dennaska » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:50 am

Well done to Tom on Monday. I actually enjoyed my first game against Tyranids! :D
Shame we couldn't finish it.....Although when my 30 man squad ran off the table it was pretty clear cut I thought.
Moral victory for me though, taking down the 2 BIG gribleys! :twisted:
-Olli-
"From Terra, for Terra, Honour, Valour, Allegiance, Excellence.
Today, tomorrow, forever.
Together we rise, together we prevail."

As well as that awesome quote, I also often ponder.....'WHY DO I ALWAYS LOOSE!!?'

Tom Kent
Overlord

Postby Tom Kent » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:28 pm

It was a very enjoyable game, I rarely get to play against guard so it was definitely an educational experience. So many dice! argh all the dice in the world...

I think if we had finished it would have been closer those, but either way I look forward to our next 5 games!
Things I Play
Bolt Action, DUST, Warhammer 40k, Warhammer Fantasy, Necromunda, Mordheim, Malifaux, Dreadball, Cutlass!, Pirates(Of The Spanish Main), Warmachine/Hordes, Dystopian Wars, Magic: TG & board games galore

Chris Salmon
Officer

Postby Chris Salmon » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:43 pm

Where do we find the league table. I'm afraid my eyes are not working properly today!!

Tom Kent
Overlord

Postby Tom Kent » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:57 pm

I'll put a link in the OP
Things I Play
Bolt Action, DUST, Warhammer 40k, Warhammer Fantasy, Necromunda, Mordheim, Malifaux, Dreadball, Cutlass!, Pirates(Of The Spanish Main), Warmachine/Hordes, Dystopian Wars, Magic: TG & board games galore

chocmushroom
Sergeant

Postby chocmushroom » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:11 pm

That's the type of thing I was looking for.... Can we have all six leagues up, and a total (I know, I'm so demanding) :P
Now I've seen some pages from the new Daemons Codex, and my army plan (move slowley toward people and try to kill them in combat, taking the shots with my Toughness of 5, Inv save 5+ and Feel no pain) seems to be.... well, T=4 & FNP gone!!!!!!
At least I now get Shrouded :) which works so well even without cover as it gives me 5+ save, nothing like the 5+ inv save from being a Daemon :?
And I'm still Slow &P :(

But it can be fixed, we can take half a HQ unit, spend 20 point's to gain FNP for the unit they join :cry:

Does anyone want to fight me before Sat so I still have a chance of winning...... PLEASE :cry: :cry: :cry:
Fantasy: Daemons of Chaos, Tomb-Kings, Orc & Goblins, Skaven, Warriors of Chaos.
40k: Daemons of Chaos, Orks, Chaos Marine (not so small now, don't tell the wife that!)
Magic: Over 60 Decks, mostly fun

Return to “Events”