One List League

Details on upcoming events for Reapers Wargaming Club

Moderator: Officer

irdeaded
Veteran Sergeant

Re: One List League

Postby irdeaded » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:19 am

well i guess the army still has the deamon special rule that means you get a 5+ invun from that so that's still not gone universal rule in main rule book for deamons probably why they thought it redundent to mention it in the dex) and although there is no demonic assault deployment the whole army still has deep strike so can chose to deploy that way just need to deploy 1 or 2 units normally and deep strike the rest
40k: guard/marines/chaos/tau
Deadzone: enforcers and rebs
Fantasy: skaven
Dystopian wars: antartica
Malifaux: reserectionist
Dredball: terratons
Dust: SSU

Tom Kent
Overlord

Postby Tom Kent » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:28 am

Haha, yes Michael the rest of the league tables will follow swiftly I assure you!

I'm sure the new daemon book will have plenty of nice nasties for you to employ on us!
Things I Play
Bolt Action, DUST, Warhammer 40k, Warhammer Fantasy, Necromunda, Mordheim, Malifaux, Dreadball, Cutlass!, Pirates(Of The Spanish Main), Warmachine/Hordes, Dystopian Wars, Magic: TG & board games galore

chocmushroom
Sergeant

Postby chocmushroom » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:07 pm

True, it will have nasties (well, I hope) but most of them are not Nurgle, and I had an all Nurgle list and will be keeping to that theme.
O well, at least I can make a fun list with all my Nurglings and Beast in it..... could even use my Plague Toads as Beast to give me six of them :D
Come on you little puppies, try TO slobber over them nice marines :lol:
Fantasy: Daemons of Chaos, Tomb-Kings, Orc & Goblins, Skaven, Warriors of Chaos.
40k: Daemons of Chaos, Orks, Chaos Marine (not so small now, don't tell the wife that!)
Magic: Over 60 Decks, mostly fun

the_heritor
Squaddie

Postby the_heritor » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:34 pm

***ERROR***ERROR***ERROR***ERROR***ERROR***ERROR***ERROR***ERROR***ERROR***ERROR***ERROR***

The game Tom J. and I played (in which he horribly butchered me) was a Scouring, not a Crusade as reflected in the League Table :)
Glen

Tom Kent
Overlord

Postby Tom Kent » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:58 pm

Yeah some of the results are wrong, I need to talk to moobs to sort things out there.
Things I Play
Bolt Action, DUST, Warhammer 40k, Warhammer Fantasy, Necromunda, Mordheim, Malifaux, Dreadball, Cutlass!, Pirates(Of The Spanish Main), Warmachine/Hordes, Dystopian Wars, Magic: TG & board games galore

Sog Yogurt
Veteran Sergeant

Postby Sog Yogurt » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:11 am

Oh dear, how arevthey going to sell the shitty new models with shitty rules like that.

chocmushroom
Sergeant

Postby chocmushroom » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:24 pm

My new list is up now. Kept the same theme of all nurgle and even though he is nowhere near as good anymore Epdemius (He was tally 15-19 Nurgle feel no pian on 3+, 20+ all attacks from followers of nurgle ignore amrour save, he's now 28+ all units within 6" gain feel no paid (4+))
So, that only Nurgle follower wearing a Red jumper while all the others are green, has now changed it for a green one
Fantasy: Daemons of Chaos, Tomb-Kings, Orc & Goblins, Skaven, Warriors of Chaos.
40k: Daemons of Chaos, Orks, Chaos Marine (not so small now, don't tell the wife that!)

Robstrosity
El Presidente

Postby Robstrosity » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:57 pm

chocmushroom wrote:My new list is up now. Kept the same theme of all nurgle and even though he is nowhere near as good anymore Epdemius (He was tally 15-19 Nurgle feel no pian on 3+, 20+ all attacks from followers of nurgle ignore amrour save, he's now 28+ all units within 6" gain feel no paid (4+))
So, that only Nurgle follower wearing a Red jumper while all the others are green, has now changed it for a green one

:shock: Can I have a rematch? :p
40k: IG Eldar SM Orks SW
WHFB: WE HE VC
MTG
Dystopian Wars: Russians
Necromunda:The Punishers (Orlock)
Cutlass!: Dwarves
Wings of War
Dreadball: Void Vixens
Deadzone: Rebels
DUST: SSR
Star Wars Armada
Paintball: D.O.A (UK Southern Paintball League)

chocmushroom
Sergeant

Postby chocmushroom » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:27 am

Robstrosity wrote:

Well no Rob you can't. I know that his tally meant that both your landraiders and two sqauds of wolves could only kill three models, but, and here's the big reason........
That was not a league game :oops:

I think he using this just to prove he got a knock on the head which is why he lost against me in my first game of 40k in 19 years :P :lol: :oops: :mrgreen:
You can try and get your revenge when we play for real

Robstrosity
El Presidente

Postby Robstrosity » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:53 am

chocmushroom wrote:
Robstrosity wrote:

Well no Rob you can't. I know that his tally meant that both your landraiders and two sqauds of wolves could only kill three models, but, and here's the big reason........
That was not a league game :oops:

I think he using this just to prove he got a knock on the head which is why he lost against me in my first game of 40k in 19 years :P :lol: :oops: :mrgreen:
You can try and get your revenge when we play for real

That's a good reason! I got confused because I used my league list. Awesome :D
40k: IG Eldar SM Orks SW
WHFB: WE HE VC
MTG
Dystopian Wars: Russians
Necromunda:The Punishers (Orlock)
Cutlass!: Dwarves
Wings of War
Dreadball: Void Vixens
Deadzone: Rebels
DUST: SSR
Star Wars Armada
Paintball: D.O.A (UK Southern Paintball League)

Return to “Events”