Would anyone like a game of this

Dinosaurs Punching Robots Punching Werewolves Forever

Moderator: Officer

Chris_Keys
Squaddie

Would anyone like a game of this

Postby Chris_Keys » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:03 pm

Looking for any players who would like a small game as I only have a small amount so far

Currently I have the starter set with the Khador and Menoth starter war bands and a couple of extras for my Khador which I think makes a total of about 30 pts

If you have never played before and would like to try the game I can bring down both the starter armies but be warned I have only played one game with it so it may be quite stop-start

GhostfaceKillah
Initiate

Re: Would anyone like a game of this

Postby GhostfaceKillah » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:38 pm

I am very big into Warmahordes buddy. When you get 50pts amassed I will give you a game.
I play the following, 40k: Blood Angels, Imperial Fists, Space Wolves, Chaos Marines, Eldar, Dark Eldar, Demons, Imperial Guard, Tau, Orks, Tyranids Warmahordes: Cryx, Cygnar, Menoth, Legion.Malefaux: Guild.Flames of War:Russians.

Chris_Keys
Squaddie

Postby Chris_Keys » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:07 pm

Cool. I have neglected my Khador as I have had other stuff to do but really want to expand it in the future.

Tom Kent
Overlord

Postby Tom Kent » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:07 pm

I'm (very) slowly building a Trollblood army. Mainly for painting but I really should give this a go one day :p

Up to about 20 - 25 points worth atm
Things I Play
Bolt Action, DUST, Warhammer 40k, Warhammer Fantasy, Necromunda, Mordheim, Malifaux, Dreadball, Cutlass!, Pirates(Of The Spanish Main), Warmachine/Hordes, Dystopian Wars, Magic: TG & board games galore

Return to “Warmachine & Hordes”