Zombiecide

Talk about your projects here

Moderator: Officer

irdeaded
Veteran Sergeant

Zombiecide

Postby irdeaded » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:23 pm

well my season 3 zombicide kickstarter has now arrived and as my dust painting has kind of stalled due to lack of getting the models i want moving on to these to start painting up

broken them down into groups (if you click the photos will take you to full pictures)

first survivors:

at the front already painted is Gordon Ramsay, House and Walter White (or their versions) from the KS exclusives they are just waiting for the final inking (going to do them all at once) now working on the survivor versions of all the other promo charcters, once they are done will do all the zombivour versions and then the standard box charcters after that theres the 2 groups of zombies

group 1:

the VIP zombies (designed after things like father christmas, elvis and the village people) and the expasion set zombies

group 2:

the core set zombies, including 3 abominations (its bad enough finding one on the field) and the new crawler zombie type

as i get them painted up will put up proper pictures of them all
40k: guard/marines/chaos/tau
Deadzone: enforcers and rebs
Fantasy: skaven
Dystopian wars: antartica
Malifaux: reserectionist
Dredball: terratons
Dust: SSU

irdeaded
Veteran Sergeant

Re: Zombiecide

Postby irdeaded » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:27 pm

they all still need inking but all but 4 of the KS exclusive survivors are done now, did them today whilst working my way through daredevil, will work on better pics of them individually when they are inked (when the last 4 are done)

40k: guard/marines/chaos/tau
Deadzone: enforcers and rebs
Fantasy: skaven
Dystopian wars: antartica
Malifaux: reserectionist
Dredball: terratons
Dust: SSU

Return to “Workbench”