The Tale of Lugzort

Moderator: Officer

chocmushroom
Sergeant

The Tale of Lugzort

Postby chocmushroom » Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:27 pm

"Who Woke me" roared Warboss Lugzort
"It's Ead Ache again boss, he's having another Seeing thing"
"A vision, lets go and c em den" Lugzort said while walking to the Skull-Moons tribes main weirdboy huts 'lets ope it's not them smelly daemon things trying to come through again den'
Even before Lugzort entered the hut, he could see the sparks coming from the weirdboyz head, something which happened when he was having his visions'

"Waaaggghh, building, spirit, Whurzug, teeth, fight, victory" were the words coming from Ead Ache, suddenly his eyes went clear and he grabs Lugzort leg "You must go Boss, great danger but great chance of victory and battle, but it must be only you. I can see the powers building, the Waagghh is coming and you could be a legend."
"Where must I go?" replied Lugzort.
"It's a clearing, seems like it used to be used for combat trials, on the next system in, on a planet with a large mountain range on a big clearing in the middle of the range in the north" said Ead Ache "you need to be there before the sun goes down tomorrow."

Leaving the clan to go somewhere without his boyz, could this be a trick by Ead Ache to strip the power away from him, no thought Lugzort, Ead Ache had been with him since he first became the Big Boss, and his visions had always steered the boss well, along with the powers he uses in the fight. All he had done was bring him teeth, loot and a good fight, and with the sparks flying, it was a real vision. He had decided.

"Snickgrab" bellowed Lugzort "lets see how good dis new bike we spent da teeth on works, prepare it meet me by the ulk in arf hour, I'm off for a fight, what is it dem pinkskins call that system, Pegasus".
Fantasy: Daemons of Chaos, Tomb-Kings, Orc & Goblins, Skaven, Warriors of Chaos.
40k: Daemons of Chaos, Orks, Chaos Marine (not so small now, don't tell the wife that!)
Magic: Over 60 Decks, mostly fun

chocmushroom
Sergeant

Re: The Tale of Lugzort

Postby chocmushroom » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:32 pm

Eeeerrr, Boss, e's at it again.
"You mean Ead Ache, another of them beeding light shows" replied Lugzort, Warboss of the Skull-Moons.
"Yeah, datz it boss".

"Power, fight, who can prove worth, small, quick, fight, teeth, prove, " was coming from Ead Aches mouth.
"I don't have time to deal wid dis" said Lugzort "was it not Bludfist who wanted to prove himself in a fight, let im ave iz fav boyz, and whateva Mek Spanbash will lend im, tell im if he comes back wid glory, he can join my Ard Nobz" With that, Lugzort went back to his tent, woundering if having the weirdboy stay in a different camp would be a better idea the next time they move.
Fantasy: Daemons of Chaos, Tomb-Kings, Orc & Goblins, Skaven, Warriors of Chaos.
40k: Daemons of Chaos, Orks, Chaos Marine (not so small now, don't tell the wife that!)

chocmushroom
Sergeant

Postby chocmushroom » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:00 am

"Spanbassshhhh!" roared Logzort "Where is dat stinkin Mek"
"Sorry boss, we can't findem" grovelled one of the Gretchin "E's not been seen after e urd bout your bike"
"So the no good skum has done a runner den. No a shokk after dat bike e said he'd fixed went and stopped on me during da raid last night" growled Logzort.
"Right, gather all da other meks we ave"
About ten minutes later four meks were standing before Logzort.
"Right you no teeth tinkers, u wanna be my best mate right?"
"Right boss" chorused the meks in unison.
"So, you know dat last night we saw all dem big vehicles right, well you can all earn some nice teeth, and take the spoils you want, all ya need to do, is stop dem vehicles, you all up for it?"
"Yes Boss" replied all the meks, thinking about all the new gadgets they could get, and also maybe a way of screwing ova the others t make sure they get da best stuff.

chocmushroom
Sergeant

Postby chocmushroom » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:40 am

"You go in there and tell him, NOW you snivelling little git!" said Zigzugas, pushing the gretchin into Warboss Logzorts tent.
A minute later there was an angry shout, and then the gretching went flying past Zigzugas head. A few minutes after that, the Warboss came out of his tent.
"Right you SKUM, What is it?" he roared, as angry as he ever was when he was awoken.
"It's Ead Ache boss" said Zigzugas
"Why is dat my problem, we out him in anotha camp"
"Well boss, it was all dem lights un stuff from is ead right, and den.... well, if u com wid me"
"I don't com.....wait, whats dat stink!" said Logzort,
"Dat's who we need to showyuz boss" said Zigzugas, while backing away from the warboss, but he did not need to say anything else, as it was then that Logzort spied the huge grey-green wings over the top of a tent.
Then from around the tent came the huge, over 12foot tall, Green daemon with huge leathery wings, and you could see the stench coming from his body.

"Greetings Great Warboss Logzort" the words from the daemons mouth seemed to be uttered along with flies and nats "I am Secreta the Creeping, and through your weirdboy have I come to you with an offer of a great battle, which will bring glory and a good fight. There is a place, where we see a great treasure, but there are many planes defending this place. We, my Daemon brothers of the corrupting one, would like the honour of fighting alongside the great forces of warboss Logzort." Secreta the creeping was living up to his name, trying to flatter the warboss, for though his forces were vast, for some reason him and all of Scabieathrax daemon-kin were finding it hard to manifest in this world. They needed the weirdboy as a portal, so would need to keep this warboss happy, if they were ever to come into the world in full force again.
"U wanna fight wid us?" asked Logzort, suspicious of any help from non-greenskins, and thinking about it, even then he was suspicious "So you want some of our planes den?"
"No, we don't want your planes great Warboss, we will just fight alongside them" Yes, be nice to him, somehow, keep being nice "The glory will be yours, we would just help bask in it"
Logzort was thinking, he knew that it was stupid to trust, but this daemon was in some sense a greenskin, as he did have green skin, maybe he could test them, see if they were good at fighting, if they were, at least it would be a good fight.
"Ok" he replied "U ave it, I'll send Bugugus wid ya, his little gunz did well last time, and you can ave Atgror, es cazy about all dat flyin stuff"
This is feeling right thought Logzort, he could feel in his teeth that a great battle was coming, and he would come out of it in glory.

chocmushroom
Sergeant

Postby chocmushroom » Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:48 pm

"U know what, dat was fun"
Ead Ache was shocked, Logzort had never seemed so happy, and he wasn't shouting at him.
"infack" Logzort carried on "I fink u had a good plan, listening to dat Daemon, all dem things flying was right fun, Loadz of Dakka and all fanks to u"
Ead Ache was getting nervous, he had never seen the Warboss of the Skull-moons looking so happy, and it was strange, and he, a weirdboy, was thinking that.
"Are there any more battles them smelly Daemon in your Ead are tellin u about?"
"Well boss" Ead Ache replied "I did get a urt in me ead last night, and it pointed towards the south this time, near dat big river"
"Well Ead Ache, if dey fink der will be another good fight, den you can go along and ave some fun, take some boyz with u, and whoever else u want, go on, ave a good fight, and I'll be watchin ya, and if der is more great dakka, den I'll get all der boyz ready for dat big fight u keep telling me is gonna appen"

"Eeeerr, right boss, will make my way der now den" Ead Ache was not sure what was more disturbing to him, the smelly Daemons talking in is ead, or Logzort being in a good mood. At least he could take some of his favorite boyz out to have some fun.

chocmushroom
Sergeant

Postby chocmushroom » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:11 pm

"Ead Ache, Where is dat Weirdboy?" Logzort was calling for him, but it did not sound like anger, the weirdboy was getting strange vibs from this Ork.
"I'm ear Boss" shouted Ead Ache as he went jogging towards the Skull-Moons warboss.
"Ead Ache" carried on Logzort "now dat was a great fight, you took down dem enmys by getting stuck in, u gave good face to da Skull-Moonz. Now who were dem marines who elped u yesterday in dat fight, dey were fun to watch, gave loads of Dakka and got stuck in for a good fight"
"Well boss" replied Ead Ache "Dey where Chaos Marines"
"Chaos, yeah, they were good in da fight, but dey were different from the Daemons in ya head right?"
"Dats right boss, dey were pleasure ones, da ones in me ead are smelly ones" This is something thought Ead Ache, der is something happening in da boss, maybe he will be starting something soon, e was evin speaking bout taktiks earlier, could he be changing, becoming good enough to start a Waaagh.
"Well" carried on Logzort "I fink dat if dem ones in ya head say der will be a good fight, I'm gonna trust em on dat."
"All right everyone" he bellowed "Get all ya stinkin gear together, we r gonna follow where Ead Ache takes us, and ave some great fun in a big fight" he turned to Ead Ache and whispered "and if dem smelly Daemons don't come down and join in, ders gonna be some smashed eads around"
Now that, thought Ead Ache, was more like his Warboss, but he had no fear, the smelly daemons were all there, and would join in the fight when needed.

chocmushroom
Sergeant

Postby chocmushroom » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:39 pm

The smoke clears, and all you can see is dead bodies and broken machines everywhere. Then there is the sound of an engine, and through the smoke rides a large Ork, on the back of a bike, next to him an Ork with a medical saw on a warboar. Warboss Logzort is riding back to the scene of his most recent battle.
"So Armchop" the warboss was speaking loud enough to be heard above the engines "Dis is da place right?"
"Yes boss" Armchop, personal painboy to the leader of the Skull-moonz replied "It was ere when me last was him"
"Den we can start looking" and with that they both started to look at all the bodies on the ground.
"I ear dat we won da battle" he carried on "seems dat way, dat young flyboy was way over der, said da biggest titan e ad ever seen was der, and went kaboom. Der were all types of thing fighting, from umans in tanks, to dem Necron things. Some more chaos umans and normal umans, mechanikal stuff and everything, as whatever side we were on we won. We did ave some fun though, dem skummy pointed ear skinny skum were no match for uz, we took down der big titan, and ad most of dem in combat. Dey did take out da smelly daemons which Ead Ahce told uz would elp uz, gotta admire da dakka dat took."
"Logzort, I've found him, es ova ere" called Armchop
And he was, there among many bodies he could see the face which was Ead Ache.
"Is e alive?"
"Nah, well yes, well me not sure boss. I may be able to fix him up, gotta get started on him now , but still not sure I can save him."
"Get to work den" Logzort was thinking again, he could get Ead Ache back, and build up his own forces, more plans, more dakka and more fighting, but not just here, this time he can take the fight to other planets, he will have more tanks, more boyz and more dakka. Yes, planning ahead, it was a strange thought, but he was getting used to them, what had that weirdboy done to him, he would have to ask if they saved him.

Return to “General”